Spring is one of my favorite times of year to bake and I love all the fun bright flavors that come with spring! Easter is the perfect time to make some fun treats so I figured I’d do a little roundup of some great Easter desserts!
Classic Easter Desserts
- Copycat Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs– these are actually so easy, you might never buy the brand version again!
- The Easiest Easter Blondies– if you make these with seasonal Easter colored M&Ms instead of the chocolate chips in the recipe, it’s totally cute!
Cookies for Easter
- Fluffy Lemon Poppyseed Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting– Poppyseeds and bright lemon flavor just bursting with spring energy!
- Best Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies– Truly the best cookie you’ll ever have!
- Oatmeal Raisin Whoopie Pies– These will blow you away by how good they are!
- M&M Cookies– Substitute with Easter M&M’s to color coordinate with the holiday
- Sprinkle Sugar Cookies– Substitute with spring sprinkles
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pops– absolutely magic!
Cakes for Easter
- Carrot Cake Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting– who doesn’t love a good carrot Easter dessert? Gotta make that bunny happy!
- Funfetti Snack Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting– Substitute with spring sprinkles for a festive feeling
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake– You can substitute the chocolate chips with Easter M&M’s or use spring sprinkles for topping!
- Grandma Kitty’s Sour Cream Coffee Cake– a special family recipe from my Grandma Kitty!
I hope this is helps give you some inspiration for this Easter and just spring in general! If you make anything tag me on Instagram @daddioskitchen so I can see it 🙂 Enjoy!
If you like what you read in this post, we think you’ll enjoy these too: