Father’s Day is quickly approaching, so Thomas compiled a list of his favorite items as gift ideas for 2022. We love our dads and husbands, but let’s be honest shopping for these special men can be hard. Thomas is the worst because he says he never needs anything, and if he does want something he’ll usually just buy it himself. So hopefully these ideas will give you some inspiration for the guys in your life!
Thomas recently partnered with Cuts Clothing, and is now officially obsessed with their clothes. I asked him what his favorite item was right now and he said their COZ polo. I’ll admit it does look really good! Thomas is one of those people that is super loyal to brands and can be VERY particular with clothing! So when he says he likes something it’s best to listen haha. The COZ polo is buttery soft, works for a date night out, the golf course, comes in many colors and is perfect for summer! This is probably his top item right now!
This post may contain affiliate links, which means we make a small commission on items that you buy at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting our family!
- COZ Polo Curve-Hem – These shirts are buttery soft, tons of colors, great fit and cool for summer. You can use the discount code: DADDIOSKITCHEN for 15% off!
- Bitcoin for the investor/trader. Thomas trades Bitcoin and Crypto and it’s all I ever hear about. It’s definitely volatile but you don’t need to own a full amount and can trade or hold for as little as $5. Thomas gave me a signup code to Coinbase if you click the link. If you trade $100.00 you get $10.00.
- Yeti Tumbler – You can’t go wrong with this Yeti Rambler 20oz. Thomas’s favorite colors are the black, stainless, and navy. Perfect for water, coffee, beer, etc. They keep your drink hot or cold for hours!
- Vintage Hoodie Classic – These Cuts hoodies are the only hoodies Thomas wears. They introduced their vintage cotton fleece hoodie and it looks really good on him! Perfect year round for a cool summer night or cozy for the fall or winter. You can use the discount code: DADDIOSKITCHEN for 15% off!
- Black Cube Hybrid Stainless Steel Wok – We don’t own this wok, but Thomas has been eyeing it and we’ve heard nothing but good things. Perfect for the man who loves cooking!
- Mens Swim Trunks – Great suit from Amazon, and a great price.
- Fitbit charge 5 – Thomas has never had a fitbit, but has always wanted one for fun! He’s been eyeing the Fitbit Charge 5, but couldn’t find it to link it! However, the charge 4 is currently on sale for 27% off.
- Miyabi Kaizen II Chefs Knife 8in – Currently 20% off today (6/5)! Thomas loves this knife. We’ve linked it multiple times in the past and the sale is a great opportunity to snag for Father’s Day!
- Clean Simple Eats Protein Powder – We’ve been using CSE for awhile now. We love the vanilla and brownie batter flavors the most! It really is great tasting, clean and simple ingredients. You can use the discount code: DADDIO for 10% off!
- Callaway Golf Balls – Who knew golf balls could be so expensive? Thomas doesn’t golf as much as he would like but mentioned Callaway as being good pick for the price. Thomas says Costco often sells Callaway balls toom and are great price if you can find them there.
- Primally Pure Beard Oil Mojito – Thomas has used Primally Pure for nearly 4 years now. He ditched all the chemicals and face has never been better. The beard oil mojito is superb, per his words. You can use the discount code: LEX10 for 10% off!
- Lodge Cast Iron 12in – Lodge cast iron is super versatile and we use for cooking nearly everything.
- Tommy John Underwear – Tommy John has been around for awhile now and this is the only briefs he wears. He says they are worth every penny. They’re so soft and honestly they last!
- The AO Jogger – Thomas wears these pretty much every single day. They fit him perfectly and are such a great looking pair of joggers! You can use the discount code: DADDIOSKITCHEN for 15% off!
That’s everything, happy Father’s day to all the dads out there!!