Strawberry cheesecake overnight oats are the most delicious quick & easy breakfast! The strawberries mixed in add a little pink tint that makes these extra pretty! My favorite way to enjoy overnight oats is hands down with yogurt added. It not only adds protein, but it also gives it the BEST thick and cream consistency! If you’ve been afraid of overnight oats or haven’t tried them with yogurt, give these a try!
What is overnight oatmeal?
Overnight oatmeal is basically just oatmeal soaked overnight in the fridge making an easy breakfast! Some people like to warm it up, but I honestly prefer it cold especially with the yogurt. You can prep multiple ahead of time so you have an easy breakfast ready to go for you all week!
What you need to make strawberry cheesecake overnight oatmeal + substitutions:
- Rolled oats- I love using rolled oats for overnight oats! They soak up the yogurt so well and add a bit more texture than quick oats would give!
- Greek yogurt- I used the plain Fage 5% yogurt! I also love their 2%, Siggi’s vanilla or even dairy free would work here. Just use whatever you buy and you love!
- Cashew milk- Feel free to substitute with another milk like almond, soy, oat, dairy or whatever you prefer! You can also easily use water here since you get the creamy goodness from the yogurt.
- Ground flaxseeds- I love the texture or ground flax and I feel like they don’t get as jelly-like as chia seeds. But you can also substitute with chia seeds as well! Adds some wonderful nutrients to this easy yogurt overnight oatmeal.
- Raw honey- You can use 1-2 tsp depending on sweet you like yours! You could also start with 1 tsp and then top with an extra drizzle if you want it sweeter. You could also use maple syrup or brown sugar.
- Almond extract– Almond extract gives it such a magical flavor and makes it taste more like a baked good. You can certainly substitute with vanilla extract as well! This really adds to the strawberry cheesecake flavor!
- Cinnamon– I just love cinnamon in any baked recipe. This just adds a nice little touch!
- Sea salt- I don’t make anything without salt. It’s what helps bring the flavor out in a recipe.
- Strawberries- Strawberries obviously make this strawberry cheesecake overnight oats flavor, but you can use any berry you prefer!
- Nut butter- My favorite nut butter is hands down peanut butter, but feel free to use what you like or have!
If you love these, you may also love:
Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cups plain greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup cashew milk or milk of choice
- 1 tsp ground flax seeds
- 1-2 tsp raw honey
- ½ tsp almond extract or vanilla extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- ⅓-½ cup strawberries chopped
- 1-2 tbsp nut butter for topping
- In a mason jar, tupperware, or something with a lid, mix everything together expect the nut butter for topping. You could also mix in about ⅓ of the strawberries and save some for the top if you prefer OR just mix them all in!
- In the morning, top with nut butter and possibly more strawberries if preferred. Enjoy!