Here’s a list of my favorite baking tools! All the items are things I use the most, except the rolling pin, but I explain that below! Most of them are also things I’ve had since we got married 5 years ago, so they last well. Baking is my therapy so I have to make sure I have good tools to bake! These are the things I find myself grabbing the most! Hope this is helpful for anyone that’s looking for some functional and cute baking items!
- Gold Measuring cups & spoons– These are the cutest measuring cups and spoons! I love the mix of gold and wood. They’re sturdy and work great.
- Pyrex measuring cups– These are a classic in any kitchen! Pyrex are the best measuring cups for liquid and I even use them as little mixing bowls.
- Oven mitt– Cutest oven mitt for the kitchen! Love both color options.
- Cookie scoop– I use this scoop all the time! I have the large size and the small. I use the large one for scooping cookie dough (especially my best salted chocolate chip cookies) and for ice cream. I use the little one to scoop energy bites and even for little meatballs.
- Kitchenaid hand mixer– I love a hand mixer, I use this so often. I actually have a stand mixer too, but just having a hand mixer is so helpful to do so many things.
- USA baking pans– These are hands down my favorite baking pans. I use them for everything and I love the sheet pans, loaf pans, muffin tins, and cake pans. One of the best baking tools!
- Silicone baking mat– These reusable baking mats are so convenient, especially if you want to save on parchment paper. Nothing sticks to them so I always use them for my cookies as well as many other things! They’re super easy to use and the best.
- Glass mixing bowls– I got this for our wedding and they’re the most used bowls I use. I love the variety of sizes.
- Marble rolling pin– I don’t use a rolling all that often, but I count it as a top item, because I think it just looks so pretty in the kitchen. I keep mine on the counter so it doubles are functional and decoration!