Super Easy Chicken & Veggie Stir Fry
- 3 boneless & skinless chicken breasts
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped
- 2 red bell peppers (or any color), sliced
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 2 in fresh ginger, sliced thin
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 cup liquid aminos (or soy sauce)
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp red chili paste, or sriracha
- a few dashes fish sauce, optional
- rice of choice, for serving
- Start by preparing the rice. I always follow the directions on the bag but usually do 1 cup rice, 2 cups water, 1 tbsp butter, ghee or oil, and sea salt. Once the rice is done cooking, I always let it steam with the top on off the heat for about 10 minutes.
- Slice chicken into thin strips or cubes, whatever you prefer, and place into a medium mixing bowl. Season with sea salt and black pepper. Let sit while preparing the rest.
- Slice up all veggies, ginger, and garlic.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sauce. Add in liquid aminos, rice vinegar, sesame oil, red chili paste, and fish sauce.
- Heat your wok or pan and get it nice and hot. Add avocado oil and add in the chicken. Cook until cooked through and season with salt and pepper.