These cheesy pepperoni pizza sliders are a fun way to change up pizza night! The kids absolutely loved them and it’s an easy meal that you can pull together in like 10 minutes minus the baking. I mean you literally only need a handful of ingredients. Sliders, sauce, cheese, pepperoni, butter, and seasoning. Done. Also these Hawaiian rolls truly have endless possibilities and they’re always a crowd pleaser!
What you need to make cheesy pepperoni pizza sliders + substitutions:
- Hawaiian rolls- These Hawaiian rolls work so well for this dish. We got them from Kroger, but you can find them all over. They’re soft and delicious and pair perfectly with the pepperoni and cheese.
- Marinara- There’s no better store bought marinara than Rao’s and I stand by that. You just can’t beat it. We always buy the big ones from Costco and it’s the best price I’ve personally seen!
- Pepperoni- You can de pepperoni, salami, whatever you want. The boys love pepperoni so we went with that!
- Shredded pizza cheese- We loved provolone in these, but you can use another cheese if you prefer.
- Butter- Our favorite butter for cooking is Kerrygold. It’s just has the best rich flavor, but of course you can use any butter. Adds a nice touch and richness to these cheesy pepperoni pizza sliders.
- Garlic powder- You can definitely use fresh garlic and add that into the butter. It would 100% be ideal, but I went the easy route and just added some garlic powder and it still tasted delicious!
- Dried basil- I did a sprinkle of dried basil on top of the sliders for a little extra touch. You could also do dried oregano or even skip it if you prefer.
If you love this, you may also love:
Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
- 9×9 baking pan
- 9 Hawaiian rolls
- ¾-1 cup marinara sauce
- 27 pepperoni slices (I did 3 per roll)
- 1½ cups shredded cheese
- 2 tbsp salted butter
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- dried basil for sprinkling
- Preheat your oven to 350F degrees.
- Slice your Hawaiian rolls in half lengthwise. Place the bottom half of the rolls in a 9×9 pan.
- Top with marinara, pepperoni, and cheese. Place the top buns on top.
- In a small saucepan, melt together the butter and garlic powder.
- Using a basting brush or something similar, brush the butter mixture all over the top of the rolls. Sprinkle with dried basil.
- Cover the rolls with aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, remove the foil, and let cook for another 3-5 minutes until the top are nice and golden brown.
- Slice and enjoy!