One potato, two potato, three potato… lots of potatoes! These are our favorite crispy rosemary roasted potatoes! I know it is sounds like a mouthful but at least it is a delicious mouthful 🙂 Roasted potatoes are such a quick and easy way to add balance to your meal. They work for so many dishes and even the kids love them, because you can always add ketchup. These crispy roasted potatoes are our weekly staple and may be yours too!
What you need to make crispy rosemary roasted potatoes + substitutions:
- Baby potatoes- You can use any potatoes honestly! We just used baby colored potatoes because they’re delicious and the color is fun. Perfect for these crispy rosemary roasted potatoes.
- Olive oil- We used olive oil for the sauce, because we love it and it has so many amazing benefits. You could also use avocado oil if you prefer but both work just fine!
- Garlic powder- We used dried garlic powder but fresh minced garlic would always be a nice touch as well! Either will work just fine. I also love using the frozen already minced garlic (the brand is Dorot. I’ve found it at Trader Joe’s and it’s so convenient. You just thaw and use!
- Fresh rosemary- We got to use fresh rosemary from our garden which is always a treat! We haven’t use it nearly enough so we are looking for every way to use it! Bread, potatoes, meats, you name it!
- Sea salt & pepper- Salt and pepper are essential seasonings for this recipe. There really is no substitute. Our favorite sea salt is hands down Redmond Sea Salt! I’ve been using them for years and finally a discount code! You can use the code daddioskitchen for 15% off on their website!
If you love this, you may also love:
Alright, let’s get to making the recipe! Enjoy!
Crispy Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
- 1½ lbs baby potatoes
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425F degrees.
- Chop your potatoes in half and then again if needed, depending on the size you prefer.
- In a medium to large mixing bowl, add in the potatoes, olive oil, and all the seasonings. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture onto a sheet pan and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until nice and crispy!
- You can flip them halfway if you'd like, but you don't have to. Enjoy!