This garlic rosemary pork tenderloin is the easiest weeknight dinner. The sauce really gives it such a great flavor. It’s so easy to whip together so quickly and all you have to do is bake it. You can pair it with different sides to change it up. We went with crispy roasted potatoes and steamed green beans and the boys loved the pork too! Such an easy one to throw together and so tasty for the whole family!
What you need to make garlic rosemary pork tenderloin + substitutions:
- Pork tenderloin- We got our pork tenderloin from Trader Joe’s, but you could get yours anywhere of course!
- Olive oil- We used olive oil for the sauce, because we love it and it has so many amazing benefits. You could also use avocado oil if you prefer, both work just fine!
- Worcestershire sauce- The sauce adds a nice savory and salty taste to the pork. We loved the flavor that it gave to the final dish.
- Honey- The honey adds the perfect touch of sweetness without giving the overall flavor a sweet taste. It just balances out the sweet and savory very well.
- Garlic cloves- Lots of fresh garlic went into this sauce and gave it a delicious flavor. If you want to save extra time, I love buying the frozen garlic cubes (Dorot brand) that I’ve found at Trader Joe’s. You’d just thaw 2-3 cubes and add it right into the sauce.
- Fresh rosemary- We got to use fresh rosemary from our garden which is always a treat! We haven’t use it nearly enough so we are looking for every way to use it!
- Meat thermometer– This obviously isn’t an ingredient, but we use a meat thermometer for everything! It’s such a game changer when it comes to cooking meat (and even bread), because then you really know if it’s done! I linked the one we’ve used for years and love!
If you love this, you may also love:
Alright, let’s get to making the recipe! Enjoy!
Garlic Rosemary Pork Tenderloin
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 4-5 garlic cloves minced
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400F degrees.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, mix together the olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, honey, garlic, and rosemary.
- Place your pork tenderloin in a baking dish and season with the sea salt and pepper all over. Pour the sauce over the pork and coat it really well.
- Bake in the oven for 25-35 minutes depending on how big and thick it is. You want the outsides browned and the center cooked through.
- Spoon the juices from the dish over the meat when you serve it. We serve ours with crispy potatoes and green beans. Enjoy!