Valentine’s Day Dessert Round-Up:
Whether you love Valentine’s Day or don’t, it’s the perfect time to make some yummy desserts! We all know I LOVE desserts and especially chocolate. I have a ton of recipes on my blog for delicious sweet treats, but I’m focusing on all things chocolate for this post!
Here’s a list of all my favorite chocolate loaded desserts from my blog! There are three categories: cookies, bars/brownies/bread, and no bake! ENJOY!
- Soft Chocolate Cookies with Peanut Butter Frosting
- The Ultimate Cookie Sandwich
- The Best Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies
- M&M Valentine’s Cookies
- S’mores Cookies
BARS/ BROWNIES/ BREAD:
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
- Easy Chocolate Chip Brookies (Brownies + Cookies)
- Upgraded Boxed Brownies
- My Favorite Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake (just replace the chocolate chips for Valentine’s M&M’s & use pink or red frosting!
NO BAKE GOODNESS:
- Easy 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cups
- Chocolate Sea Salt Almond Butter Stuffed Dates
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles
- Edible Cookie Dough
- Chocolate Covered Cookie Dough Truffles
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie & Mint Chocolate Chip No Churn Ice Cream
- Cookies & Cream & Cookie Dough No Churn Ice Cream
Have a great week friends! Sending you all the love and chocolate!