Cozy season is still here so we’re giving you a list of 10 easy soup recipes to last you through the winter! Even though March is a day away it’s still cold for a lot of people. Also Thomas will eat soup year round, even on a VERY hot day, anyone else? In case you’re needing some comforting meals to add to your menu, try some of these soups! We have stove top, crockpot, all the things. Let us know if you try any and which ones are your favorites! And thank you so much for making our recipes, it really means more than you know!
- Creamy White Chicken Chili
- Hearty Vegetable Tortellini Soup
- The Best Beef Chili + Crockpot Turkey Chili Version
- Anti-Inflammatory Chicken Ginger Soup
- Simple Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Easy Creamy Tomato Soup
- Sausage Kale & White Bean Soup
- Thomas’ Italian Wedding Soup
- Cozy Chicken Noodle Soup
- Creamy Butternut Squash Soup
Things we always use for soup:
- Dutch oven- We have two that we love! This one from Amazon that’s white and so pretty with a gold top, and a Le Creseut passed down my mom that’s always a classic! This is a must for so many things like bread, soup, etc! You’ll definitely need some kind of pot to make these 10 easy soup recipes!
- Chicken or beef broth/ stock- We love to use our homemade chicken stock, Kettle + Fire broth (code DADDIOSKITCHEN for 20% off), or organic chicken stock from Costco just depending on what we have!
- Meat– We’ve been getting our meat from Butcher Box and we are loving it! You definitely can’t beat the quality of grass-fed meats, pasture-raised chicken and wild-caught seafood. We have a deep freezer so we keep it stocked in there. Currently we are doing the large custom box and it seems like we have more than enough each month and we’ve had to push our next billing date out longer which is awesome! Right now you can get FREE chicken tenders in every box when you sign up, THEY ARE SO GOOD!
- Sea salt- We always have a stock of Redmond sea salt. We buy it in bulk from their website. It’s unrefined sea salt meaning that it still contains the beneficial trace minerals! It’s also pure and unprocessed with is the best. You can use the code daddioskitchen for 15% off on their website.
- Souper cubes- These are amazing for leftovers! You can freeze individual portions to make it easy to thaw and to just pull out one bowl of soup at a time. You can use the code daddioskitchen for 10% off.