This easy pepperoni pizza baguettes are a fun change up for your next pizza night! They come together so quickly and who doesn’t love pizza? All you need is a baguettes, cheese, sauce, and pepperoni. Simple! You really don’t even need a recipe for this one, but I just wanted to have a place on the blog for this because it’s such a simple dinner. The kids loved this one too so it was a family hit!
What you need to make easy pepperoni pizza baguettes + substitutions:
- Baguettes- Any baguette will do! We just used an organic french baguette that we got at Trader Joe’s!
- Marinara- Our favorite jarred sauce is hands down Rao’s. Nothing compares in my opinion. We usually buy the giant jars from Costco, but of course any marinara you like will work.
- Shredded cheese- The cheese is totally up to you like any pizza. We used a shredded pizza blend cheese, but you could use a mix of shredded mozzarella and parmesan or fresh mozzarella or honestly whatever you like best.
- Pepperoni- The kids love pepperoni pizza so this was our topping of choice! Again, do your thing!
- Basil- For garnish if you’d like!
If you love this, you may also love:
Easy Pepperoni Pizza Baguettes
- 1 baguette
- ½-¾ cup marinara sauce or more/ less if desired
- ½-¾ cup shredded cheese of choice (we used a pizza blend) or more/ less if desired
- 1 package pepperoni
- fresh basil for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400F degrees.
- Slice your baguette in half and then slice in lengthwise to make it open-faced. You'll have 4 pieces of baguette.
- Cover each piece with marinara, then cheese, then pepperoni.
- Place them on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 7-10 minutes until the cheese is melty/ bubbly and the baguettes are nice and warm. Serve & enjoy!