This goat cheese marinara dip may be one of the easiest appetizers to make that is insanely good! It honestly feels like it’s restaurant quality yet it’s so simple to make at home. You basically just blend goat cheese and marinara with a little sea salt. Then heat it in the oven, sprinkle it with parsley, and go to town dipping some fresh bread into it! I promise you people will freak out over this one! We got the idea when we ate at Tazza Kitchen years ago and they have something similar on their appetizer menu and it’s so good! Try this recipe next time you want a delicious appetizer and let me know what you think!
What you need to make goat cheese marinara dip + substitutions:
- Goat cheese- We just used organic goat cheese from Whole Foods. You can use it from anywhere, just make sure it’s plain and doesn’t have any herbs or anything.
- Marinara- Pick your favorite marinara and use that or better yet, use homemade if you can make it! This dip is a great way to use up some leftover sauce. Homemade would be incredible, but we just used jarred sauce for this one!
- Fresh parsley- Topping it off with fresh parsley just gives it that beautiful color and extra flavor!
- Bread- I mean you don’t need bread to make the dip, but you must have bread to eat the dip! We had a focaccia loaf from our favorite Wildgrain box! We are so obsessed with them, they’re a subscription box with breads, pastries, and pastas made the old fashion way. You can use the code DADDIOSKITCHEN for $10 off your first box and free brioche rolls in your box for life! You could use sourdough, baguette, french loaf, you name it. The dip makes any bread taste good! Thomas honestly tried it with pretzel chips too and said it was amazing! I don’t think you can go wrong!
If you love this, you may also love:
- Ham & Cheese Sliders
- Sheet Pan Sweet Potato Nachos
- Air Fried Sweet Potato Wedges with Sriracha Dipping Sauce
Goat Cheese Marinara Dip
- 4 oz goat cheese plain
- 1 cup marinara sauce of your choice
- pinch of sea salt
- fresh parsley for topping
- loaf of bread for dipping
- Preheat your oven to 400F degrees.
- In a food processor or blender, blend together the goat cheese, marinara, and pinch of sea salt until blended together and turns a light red color.
- Pour the dip into a 6in cast iron or like-size and oven-safe dish.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until hot and bubbly on the edges.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with fresh parsley, and serve! We served ours with fresh bread! Enjoy!
Pingback: Goat Cheese Marinara Dip — Daddio’s Kitchen | My Meals are on Wheels
Pingback: Baked Brie with Fig Jam - Daddio's Kitchen
Pingback: Easy Pepperoni Pizza Baguettes - Daddio's Kitchen
Pingback: Super Bowl Recipes Round-Up - Daddio's Kitchen
Pingback: Simple Whole Roasted Chicken - Daddio's Kitchen
Pingback: Bacon Goat Cheese Dates - Daddio's Kitchen
Pingback: Super Easy Pepperoni Calzones - Daddio's Kitchen
Pingback: Bacon Gouda Mac & Cheese - Daddio's Kitchen
Pingback: Red Pepper & Feta Dip - Daddio's Kitchen
Pingback: Rich & Creamy French Shrimp - Daddio's Kitchen
Pingback: Goat Cheese Prosciutto & Fig Flatbread - Daddio's Kitchen
Pingback: Mini Brie & Fig Bites - Daddio's Kitchen
Pingback: Thai Peanut Chicken Noodles - Daddio's Kitchen