When it comes to the Super Bowl, I am 100% there for the food! What about you? Whether you’re there for the football or the eats, here are some fun and easy recipes to add to your Super Bowl Sunday this year!
Here’s a list of our favorite Super Bowl game day recipes! Whether you’re looking for “classy” or “traditional,” we’ve got you covered! There are three categories: appetizers, mains, desserts. So let’s get to the FOOD!
- Goat Cheese Marinara Dip – delish with the suggested bread, or crackers or chips
- Broccoli & Cheddar Potato Skins – you could even do a baked potato bar where guests can do their own fixins’
- Ham & Cheese Sliders – a really easy recipe that wows!
- Sheet Pan Sweet Potato Nachos – what’s a Super Bowl party without nachos?!
- Red Pepper & Feta Dip – great with pita, or your favorite crackers or chips
- Bacon Goat Cheese Dates – add a little fancy, but oh-so-easy to your spread!
- Crispy Buffalo Chicken Wings – football and buffalo wings go hand-in-hand!
- Thomas’ Chicken Wings – break out the grill for this one!
- Easy Pepperoni Pizza Baguettes – seriously simple Super Bowl party food
- Creamy White Chicken Chili – Super Bowl season means crockpot season, and this is such an easy recipe! Option to make it dairy-free as well!
- The Best Beef Chili – you can substitute beef for ground turkey or chicken
- Chicken Tenders with Honey Mustard Sauce – easy, kid-friendly, and they can be nuggets instead of tenders!
- Bacon Gouda Mac & Cheese – rich, creamy, and crunchy – the perfect game day mix!
- Crockpot BBQ Pulled Pork – set it and forget it, until it’s ready to enjoy!
- The Best Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies – truly the best cookie you’ll ever have!
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Cookies – perfect by themselves or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake – so easy to make, it’s soft, and just insanely good
- S’mores Cookie Bars – fluffy from the marshmallows, perfect chewy and doughy
- Best Homemade Fudgy Brownies – VERY dense, truly almost taste and feel like fudge, and are so full of chocolate goodness
- Easy Chocolate Chip Brookies (Brownies + Cookies) – perfect for those who can never decide whether they like brownies or cookies better!
- Ultimate M&M Cookies Sandwich – really easy to double the recipe to feed all your Super Bowl party guests
- Upgraded Boxed Brownies – great tips to boost a box brownie recipe
Hope these recipes help give you some inspiration and ideas for your Super Bowl Sunday party this year, enjoy!